COSMIC CAFE : A 1026 Food Show
Friday, February 29th at 7 pm – yup, come celebrate the day that only comes once every four years (=LEAP YEAR) with the kids at Space 1026 for the annual Food Show! Get your freaky cuisine in the oven and get it to Space 1026 to share.
Costumes or festive dress encouraged. Bring your friends – there will be entertainment, photo ops and mummers!
Bringing a dish?
* Free for you to get in (otherwise it’s $5 suggested donation which supports mummers and Space projects)
* Please get to the gallery by 6:15 to set up your conconction.
* We like to encourage folks to bring serving utensils, we wil have a limited selection.
* It is going to be the greatest potluck ever
* There will be some drinks, but if we screw up and forget to buy them, or run out, there is always WAWA next store…
Need suggestions for something to make? Dishes can be as diverse as the cosmos – bake or cook something inspire by astronomy, science fiction, scientology or how about astrology –we don’t care as long as it’s entertaining…the sky’s not even the limit… watch star wars, log onto the hubble or think back to 2001 A Space Oyssey…Or just watch the lunar eclipse tomorrow for inspiration
The Space 1026 store will be open during the food show, make sure to check out the limited edition poster for the Cosmic Cafe by Salty Snacks will be available for purchase.
Questions? email Caitlin Perkins at caitlinemmaperkins at gmail.com
No aliens were harmed in the planning of this event.